Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Loves of My Life

Nolan is 6 weeks! I discovered that not eating chocolate makes him happier and less fussy, so no chocolate it is! Things are so much better. No chocolate is a blessing and curse. It is so much better for my waistline, yet I am having withdrawals! I had no idea I loved chocolate so much.

Reagan seems to be doing so well. She sure loves Nolan and her favorite part of the day is when dad comes home and plays with her. They make lots of noise and rough-horse like crazy, but it is so fun. The other night he got out some gear from storage which included this headlight and some goggles. She has had fun playing with them.


Mr. Nolan himself is so darn cute, baby acne and all.





These 3 people are my everything.


Nolan has his moms big (aka, "kind of scary") eyes.

He holds his head up so well!!

And loves to look at lights.

7 comments:

Wright Family said...

LAcy you have the cutest fam!! Nolan is so cute his little faces he makes are so funny! It makes me so excited!

Lori said...

So precious! I miss those babies, and maybe even those parents a little too! :)

Melanie Hoopes said...

He is a cutie! Congrats on making it to the 6 wk. mark - that's always a big milestone.

Oleole Family said...

You have such an awesome family. How are you doing without chocolate? You are a good mom to sacrifice such an important staple for your son. I don't know if I could be as strong as you.

KT and Lance said...

He is so cute, and your Reagan is such a little ham!

I have a friend getting married on the 18th of April. I might come up for it! when are you guys going to Utah?

Rachel said...

Your little Reagan looks like such a crack up. I totally want to meet her. I LOVE babies with big eyes. He'll grow right into them and you'll be hearing all the time what beautiful eyes he has. (both of mine have big eyes)

old Loni said...

oh my nolan is SO precious! i cant wait to see and hold him in a few months!