Sunday, August 16, 2009

Baker Beach

We started to get the beach bug again earlier this week with the weather warming up a little more, although I can't complain about our mild July. We headed out to our favorite nudist beach (just kidding), since the winding road to Muir (our favorite) is sometimes vomit-inducing. Truthfully, for our non-San Francisco friends, Baker Beach does usually have a nude sunbather or two, but they hang out closer to the bridge, away from where we are. Matt overheard some joggers say that a hairy nude man was down at the other end. Ew! I think Reagan has the cutest little tush.
While Matt was overhearing the joggers, I spotted a whale surfacing several times. I tried to catch a photo, but failed. You will just have to take my word for it!
Here is what a day at the beach is like for Reagan: build a sandcastle with dad, run away from the waves, watch the water catch up to the sandcastle, wash hands in the water several times only to plunge them right back into the sand seconds later. She loves this place.

No comments: