Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Preschool

Reagan started preschool on Monday! She attends the Clayton Valley High School program that is done by the Child Development classes. She really loves it (so far). She did get kind of weepy the second day as I dropped her off, but one of the students (her teachers) grabbed her hand and said, "Let's go to class, Reagan!" And off she went. I wasn't weepy at all, am I mean? I am sure I will be more sad when she goes to kindergarten. But she (and I) have been ready for this for a while...she is almost 4, for Pete's sake!
I purposefully dressed her in pink and grey, just to see what Matt said. He was nice and didn't comment when I showed him the pictures. To explain a bit, when we were dating, I wore a pink and grey ensemble and apparently the color combo made him nauseous and he made me swear never to wear that stuff again.
Not to be outdone, Nolan put his pizza plate on his head last night and played peek-a-boo, hamming it up for camera.

My kids still love Mickey. Even Nolan!
We took a walk one day and collected pine cones and rocks. She wanted to paint them. The good: she LOVED it and has a new hobby. The bad: she wants to paint everything now and I am finding acrylic paint all over the faucet in the bathroom, our clothing and our kitchen table.

Well, our little Reagan is growing up, but she still does this kind of stuff sometimes.
How could we not laugh?

3 comments:

Jeff said...

I can't believe how big she is getting!

Kristen said...

Not sure how I feel about Reagan in preschool! How did that happen?

KT and Lance said...

Your kids are so cute! Don't feel bad about not being sad sending her to school. I usually always take tons of pictures the first day of school, This year, I was so happy to drop them off, I forgot the camera, and smiled all the way home!