Sunday, April 11, 2010
Spring is Here
and it's about time!!! Well, our household has been pretty busy as of late, but I did want to take a few minutes and post some fun photos. I can begin with Loni's requested photos of the kids. Sorry girl I have been a bum. Reagan has the cheesiest smile ever, but I sure love it. And I swear Nolan's eyes keep getting bigger and bigger.
She is sure growing up. She loves school so much. All last week she kept talking about how it was "spring breaks" and I think she noticed the change in not going to school 4 days a week. She will be glad when she is back tomorrow. Anyway, back to the growing up part. One morning she called me into her room and said she had cleaned it up and wanted to show me. This is huge. We have been working on the cleaning up thing for a while and she hates it. The fact that she voluntarily did it without me asking was the most delightful thing ever. So I grabbed my camera and she posed in her clean room. Side note of Reagan: she wants to wear this green dress every day.
We had an Easter egg hunt at the church on Friday and it marked the beginning of a weekend (and week) full of candy (for all 4 of us, I might add). Here is Nolan playing with an egg.
Reagan collected 8 eggs and the candy inside was gone before we left. She was in heaven!
The older kids before the hunt began.
The same day, Reagan got a package in the mail from Grandma that contained even more candy and a Tinkerbell egg decorating kit. Cue the cheesy smile!
We dyed the eggs and it was our first year doing this since I was probably a kid! We started out with about 6 different colid colors, but then she got all into mixing and pouring and before I knew it, she had gone all chemistry experiment on me and we had like 10 cups of blackish-purple water. Gosh, this entertained her for like 2 hours, though.


It was great that Easter fell on Conference Sunday for us. We got to have the spiritual nourishment along with the festivities. We went to an egg hunt at the Muhlesteins. The kids had literally buckets full of candy and the adults got in on it as well. Doug hid about 20 small containers with money or coupons to trade in for big items. I found 6 bucks.
Best LOL moment was watching Liz race up the tree after her brother, looking for one of the adult containers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY!!! thank you for putting up pictures :) i was hoping to catch a glimpse of you as well i have almost forgotten what you and matt looked like it has been too long! the kiddies are so adorable!!!! can't wait to see you in a couple months :)
lol I love the outfit of Reagans in the one with moms stuff. Grey and white stripes, brown polka dots, and rainbow tights. LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment