We were lucky to be able to spend this 4th of July in Utah with family. It is easily my favorite holiday to be there. I love that there is a parade, carnivals, pancake breakfasts, etc. This year was especially nice because we got to see every single person from our families. They came from Texas, New Mexico, LA, Bakersfield, and of course us from Norcal. What a treat. I really hate it when my pictures post to the side.
The night before the 4th my parents held their long-running tradition of the sleepover. My grandma Roundy did this growing up and I have many fun memories of it. I am glad my kids got to experience it this year. Because of the young age of the kids, they slept in a tent in my parents basement instead of outside in the yard like usual. We had a delicious breakfast in the morning and Landen introduced us to his third child. Notice I said Landen's third child, not his and Caitlin's third.
Here is Reagan driving said Third Child. It really was a cool car, some of the neighborhood kids came out to see what all the ruckus was and ended up staying like they were Roundy grandchildren, too. See that boy on the right? Yeah, I have NO idea who he is.
We headed down to the Kaysville parade shortly after and the Laser's let us crash on their front yard. Katie's mom had homemade root beer and everything. The parade was overrated as usual, but hey, its tradition I guess. And the kids ate TONS of candy.


Now here comes the fun part. After the parade we headed back to Loren and Kelly's house for a bbq and huge inflatable waterslide. Talk about fun. Let's just say we are lucky there wasn't a weight limit for this thing.
Lotoja headed down the slide. I really hate that my pictures posted to the side.
All 100 pounds of Roland hitting the end.
Dallas, my soon to be brother in law, bouncing down the slide. We all tried to catch some air. No pics of it, but it got REALLY fun when someone brought out the inner tubes!
Autumn
FBI doing his thang.
Matt pulling a Tony Hawk.
2 comments:
Cute pictures, Lacy! And thank you for making sure to mention that I claim no ownership of that car. :)
i seriously think i peed my pants when i saw the pic of lance going down the slide! love the pics!!
Post a Comment