BEFORE (including a complimentary glimpse of our blue carpet and gorgeous flowered wallpaper):
Monday, July 26, 2010
Random photos
This is what our front entry way looked like when we moved in. I will spare you the in between where Matt hammered out the blue tile and we were left with glue and grout. Yuck.
BEFORE (including a complimentary glimpse of our blue carpet and gorgeous flowered wallpaper):
AFTER (still not 100% complete, but a definitely improvement):
HELP with this room please. How in the world do I lay it out? We have that huge window, a sliding glass door to the left. It's the first room you see when you walk in. There is a couch, chair with ottoman, bookcase that needs to go in here. And some kids toys if they make sense. But the layout? I just don't know how to go about doing it.
Beadboard is still going up. We have everything, just lack the motivation to get ahold of another huge saw and hack away at it. Some day :)
This room is almost done, will be the first fully complete room hopefully by the end of the week. I will post some final pictures when it is done.
BEFORE (including a complimentary glimpse of our blue carpet and gorgeous flowered wallpaper):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It looks great! I love the flooring. With the giant room, you could try not having the furniture stuck against the wall. See if that works. I dunno.
Yes I agree if the room is big enough I would have the couch floating with an area rug to ground the space. Can you take some more photos so I can get a better idea of the room? Do you have a coffee table for the room? Is the tv in this room or is this the extra room for more kid play? Just move furniture around and leave it for a couple days or longer and then keep moving it until you like it. But I think floating the seating area will do wonders. When Gavin and I come down I can help, if you want it.
Post a Comment