Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December Showers...

...brings green grass! I am grateful every day that we have rain because I know it is feeding my thirsty lawn. For free! We have had some good rain showers. We have immersed ourselves in Christmas already. We decorated before November was even over. Insane, I know, but Costco and Target were ready back in August, so this feels mild. We decided to head to the tree farm known as Home Depot Parking Lot, only to find that the trees were priced higher than our beloved Costco. So we took some fun pics (Shrek faces included) at Home Depot next to pretty full trees.
But ended with this one tree, still bundled up :)
Reagan had a ballet recital, it was so cute!!! She was very excited to perform for us and show us what she has been "learning." I think she still wants to do ballet, too. For a while there, she didn't want to go back because she doesn't like to stretch.

Reagan showing off her MAD hopping skills!
Great job girls!! Reagan and Addie with their teacher, Mrs. Heather (a Davis Dart, I might add!)
Last Friday was our ward Christmas party. The kids wanted nothing to do with Santa, but they seemed okay to sit on Matt's lap.
The primary did the nativity and Reagan was a donkey.
Reagan is the bottom right, 3rd in.
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Michael Family said...

SO CUTE! I love those ballet pictures. Can you e-mail me the full-quality versions of the 4 girls, and the girls at the end stretching out their arms? Reagan is a cute donkey.