Monday, April 18, 2011

Great Vids

Here are some great videos of the comedic relief that Nolan (and Reagan) provide in the house. Nolan has a huge belly laugh, we hear it all day long. The last 2 videos showcase his ability to "raise the roof." That is how he dances :) Cute kid--we LOVE him so much!









5 comments:

sarita said...

Lacy, I could not get enough of that first video! His laugh is hilarious! Nothing like playing with fire to get a giggle out of the kids :)

I realized where he gets that laugh when I heard the same sound come out of Matt's mouth in the "raise the roof" video.

Classic.

Melanie Hoopes said...

I couldn't agree more with matt's laugh in the second video being the same as Nolans in the first - just a little deeper :) Thanks for the vid - laughed pretty good. Your kids are so stinkin' cute.

old Loni said...

Cute videos! Your house in the back round looks so cozy!! :)

Jeff said...

Can't stop laughing, Nolan is hilarious. I still nod my full upper body yes instead of just my head just like the Nolster.

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS! Love the laugh...such happiness.