Sunday, February 12, 2012

Nolan turned 3!

Nolan celebrated the big 03 on January 11th! He was so into his birthday this year and relished in the presents, singing and cake. He still occasionally asks to sing happy birthday and sits there smiling while I do. We love Nolan to bits and are very glad he joined our family three years ago!

Here are some fun things about Nolan as a 3 year old:

-he is talking up a storm. He has also started imaginative play where I hear him talking to his trains and he has the "choo-choo" down perfect. He actually sounds like a real train!
-he still is obsessed with trains
-Nolan loves nursery and run straight there when amen is said
-he rides his tricycle perfectly
-he says "Yes, sir" all the time and I am not positive, but I think he is saying, yes, sure. ???
-he loves candy and would eat it all day if I let him
-is finally used to having sugar cereal gone in the morning. He asks for "pop cereal" which is Rice Krispies
-hits, pinches, bites and can be a bully (proof that he is really 3)

We hosted playgroup with his friends two days after his birthday, so we did a party for him.
We had pizza (his favorite) for his actual birthday and had a train cake.


Even though Nolan gives us a run for our money every single day, we still love him so much. Happy Birthday, Nolan!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Cute train cake!

And cute Nolan! He looks way too grown up these days.

KT and Lance said...

I can't believe he is 3! Thanks for the running advice! I like it, I'm going to try it! Maybe I'll do that 5k with ya!