Friday, January 04, 2008

I am so blessed

I seriously don't know what I did to deserve it, but I have been blessed with the most amazing family ever. I had a great upbringing and my parents and brothers and sisters are the best. Then I married into the most awesome family ever and my blessings literally doubled. I couldn't imagine being married to a better person than Matt, who is my best friend and so much more. Then I have this amazing little 32.5 pound bundle of energy who stole my heart 18 months ago.

(She really is 32.5 lbs...we weighed her at the airport where they weigh baggage.)

We spent 10 days just being with our families. Such a treat for us when we live 12 hours away from everyone and even farther from our family in Cleveland.

Reagan had such a blast with her cousins. They were so sweet with her.
Jeff and Paselly were married on the 27th and braved the cold. I didn't feel too bad for them because those lucky ducks headed out that night for the toasty Bahamas. Reagan looked so adorable in her dress.

My mom My sistas
Cousin-time!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Pics!! How do you carry that sweet little girl around? Don't worry, Mason is on the extreme other side. He is 3 and is only 28 pounds! Those are the Schelin kids huh? They are so cute! Looks like you had a great Christmas!

Laura said...

What a fun Christmas! Reagan looks like she's having the time of her life! I love all the HUGE smiles!