This is what we have been doing this month. Reagan has pushed her baby around in the shopping cart, holding her purse.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
January Re-Cap
Only 78 more days left of tax season!
This is what we have been doing this month. Reagan has pushed her baby around in the shopping cart, holding her purse.
She unrolled the toilet paper while I was showering. When I got out of the shower, she was just staring at the mess.
She loves to put on my shoes and go stomp on the treadmill...
...and listen to the MP3 player.
The couple of days that the weather was decent, we went to the dog park...my favorite. Reagan watched the dogs and they loved to watch her. We ate bananas and ran into another girl Reg's age who let us watch her feed the ducks. The good weather only lasted that day, but it was beautiful.
Reagan learns to eat yogurt. We also have been giving her other things that she can spoon feed herself, like cereal and soup. It makes a royal mess and she hasn't quite grasped the concept yet. One day, I took some of the yogurt out of the narrow container for her and put it on a plate so that she could spoon it in easier. She scooped up the yogurt and tried to put it back in the container! It was funny.
Oh, how I love this look! I am in love with my little Reagan. She drives me nuts all the time and we butt heads, but she is my little star.
This is what we have been doing this month. Reagan has pushed her baby around in the shopping cart, holding her purse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That face is classic! What a cute little girl!
i love seeing reags with her little purse pushing the shopping cart! she is adorable! :)
What a cutie! I love that she gets your shoes and hops on the treadmill!
I hear ya on tax season!! You'll survive, I promise!
kt
Post a Comment