Sunday, November 09, 2008

In the name of Ring-Pops

Suckers are a great way to keep Reagan occupied, but I struggle with anxiety because she chews and chews on them till the stick breaks and then I get all worried about her choking. But then I gave her a ring pop a while back and my problem was solved!!! She LOVES these things and I don't have to worry about a flimsy stick. I had a small stash of them in our top cupboard. I didn't even know she knew I had them. But when I got out of the shower last week, she was sucking on one! I went into the kitchen and she had pulled the chair over, rummaged through my stuff, grabbed one and opened the wrapper. I didn't even know she knew how to open the wrappers!

I honestly was so proud of how smart she was that I happily let her have it. She earned it!

No comments: