Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Miss Match
I know I mentioned before that Reagan likes to change her clothes and dress herself. Here is an example! As you can see, she doesn't know how to match clothes yet. A red plaid skirt with a pink and brown striped top. She also mixes up the seasons. She will come out in a pair of shorts and a sweater. Or the other day, she put on her swimsuit ;)
This last Sunday after church, we changed out of our dress clothes and Reagan wanted to put on an outfit that didn't match. I almost intercepted to get her to wear something matching, then I glanced down at my own outfit: red sweatpants with a white stripe and a bright purple and gray shirt. I let her wear exactly what she wanted after that!! She is my girl in so many ways...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment