Sunday, March 22, 2009
Madness of March
Now that March is almost over, here is what our month has been like. We had some decent weather, but also some rain. We took Reagan to feed the ducks at Newhall Park. For the first time ever, these feisty fellas were so not hungry! I guess someone beat us to the punch :)
Dad and Reagan chilling, she is his little shadow.
This is where sweet Nolan sleeps. Yeah, that is right, my little dude sleeps in his carseat at night. I think one more month oughtta do it, then I am moving him into his crib. I am scared to do it, its going to cost me some sleepless nights for sure.
These pretty flowers bloomed right outside our window. Cherry trees, I think.
Reagan gave me cheesy smiles.
One of our more fun Saturday night excursions was a trip to the park, dad took us out to dinner, then Reagan and I rented High School Musical 3 and danced and ate the half price donuts from Safeway. We had a good time. Troy was a hottie as usual, but Gabriella was way over the top, oozing with cheese. Her voice needs to come down an octave or two. And I am referring to her talking voice, not singing.

Reagan played with the fake children who wear CTR rings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
your little Nolan is growing up. He has so many cute little expressions. I think that last one was the look he was giving you for dancing to HSM. =) those iron kids are cool. where is that?
Your kids are just too cute!
so the lience plate I drive buy this lady like 4 times a week...funny you got the picture.
Post a Comment