Thursday, November 19, 2009

Unleashing my Thoughts

In-N-Out opened in Orem today. My little sis works there (shout out, Lonsters!) and it sounds like such a great place. What a treat for her.

The Office, Vampire Diaries, 30 Rock, tonight is my tv night. I am watching it while I fold 4 loads of laundry. Kids in bed. Matt at a meeting.

I am learning to sew!! Learned some basics today, thanks Emily. I can't wait to get started on some things that honestly, with my experience and expertise, will probably look like dirt. Oh well, gotta start somewhere right?

New Moon Party on Saturday! Can't wait.

Sometime in the near future Matt and I get to go to Flemings. I am salivating as I think of it. He completed a big, hectic project for the head honcho at work and was richly rewarded. Thanks Matt :)

I am taking my baby trip in January: see baby Noah in the LC, and baby Jane in the SLC.

That is all for now, guys! TV night begins in a few. I promise sometime soon to have a better, more fun blog post, but things have been busy this week. Love to all!!!

1 comment:

old Loni said...

I heard you loud and clear! :) it is an awesome job thanks sista! i cant wait to see you in january woot woot!