

I know that I sound like a bad sport (pun intended), but I really don't care much for watching the Winter Olympics. I am just not a big winter sport person, I really love the Summer Olympics, though. I am even more put out this year since it means hiatus for my 2 favorite shows. I don't think I even noticed the 2006 Winter Olympics because of working, pregnancy and roadshow. But I DO have very fond memories of the 2002 Olympics in Salt Lake. You see, that is where Matt saw the light and asked me out and we started dating *again.* I thought he would never come around. We went out a couple of times in fall 2001, but then there was a big break. He called me out of the blue February 2002 to see if I wanted to go see "Light of the World" with his family, the production that was being put on at the Conference Center in honor of the Olympics. I'll bet he is so glad he did because this is what he got:

3 comments:
lol omg i am busting a gut!! that pic is awesome love u guys!
Love the pic Lacy! :) And yes, I do remember that light of the world evening very well. Glad Matt saw the light!
Ok Lacy ... just watched the Office and Trav and I laughed our heads off. I thought for sure you'd have a post about THE episode. What did you think???
Post a Comment