Earlier today I was blow drying my hair and my kids were playing with the play kitchen and food in the front room. I hear Nolan crying rather dramatically and go see what the problem is.
Reagan held up a piece of fake ravioli and says "this got thrown at him." So I say, "well your the only one in the room, so you must have thrown it."
She insisted it wasn't her. "I do not know who threw it at him!" I guess it was a ghost.
The other day we were outside and passed a woman with a nose ring. Reagan says *loudly* "Her nose has an owie."
In other news, big TV night tonight!! All new Office, 30 Rock, Parks and Rec, and my new favorite, The Vampire Diaries. I know, I am ashamed to admit it, but this show is really good and addicting and even my mom loves it!! Each new episode leaves me hanging with my mouth open and waiting with baited breath for the next 7 days till another one. There are so many plots twists and things going on and you just LOVE the characters. I can't explain it, just watch it for yourself. I know that many of the recent episodes are found online. The first 5 or so episodes are decent, but from 6 on get really really good. Tonight is episode 13, I can't wait. My sisters and I (and now my mom, right, mom?) analyze each episode Friday morning with each other and our predictions. No more said, just give it a shot. I think it is much better than Twilight. And also, it is nothing like Twilight, which is hard to tell in the first 2 episodes.
As for The Office, I just love the new Andy/Erin connection and dying to see where they take that. And I think that Jim will be getting a demotion soon, which will be nice. There can only be one Michael in the office. And he needs his old hairstyle, fancy new Jim isn't cutting it for me.
These are pretty much my only shows as of late. I gave up NCIS and The Biggest Loser for now since I got called into Young Womens and my Tuesdays are with the youth. A MUCH better trade, these kids and the women I work with are amazing.
Good times, good times. The kids will go to bed on time tonight so that I can devote my 2 hours a week to the tube.
2 comments:
Lacy-
I am LOVING Vampire Diaries too!!! We should watch it together some time.
-Bethany
Awesome use of the passive voice by Reagan.Love how kids can be half-way honest.
Post a Comment