Friday, December 23, 2011

Thanksgiving in Utah

The combination of very few pictures and Thanksgiving being over a month ago has made this a difficult post! I am having a hard time remembering what we did exactly, but a few highlights come to mind.

Playing the Wii to our hearts content. The nice thing about not owning one is that it is a fun thing to do when we visit family. Reagan absolutely adores it, mostly the Just Dance game. Here she is with some cousins, dancing away :)
Here we are, Reagan and I, doing the Wii, but I am really scared of my crazy eyes!Reagan playing soccer with Uncle Jeff.
Thanksgiving Dinner with the Rasmussen's! And seeing Grandma's brand new kitchen. It is so nice!!
Reagan and her cousin Jane. She is 2 years old and Reagan has acted like her mommy from day one. I don't think Lindsey minds :)
On a quick trip to the mall with my dad, Nolan spotted Santa and got up the courage to walk up to him...and that is about how far he got!! But it is a record for Nolan-bubs and so we honor it with a picture! Reagan wasn't present for this Santa-sighting, so she still has yet to see Santa this year. We have assured her that he is very very busy.
Other fun highlights:

-seeing Breaking Dawn with my family...and really liking it, actually.
-Black Friday shopping. I scored on some great deals.
-eating smoked turkey and fried turkey twice
-Boondocks for the entire day!

So much fun we have there! Thanks, family :)

No comments: