That night was our ward annual trunk or treat. Lots of candy, too much candy, let me tell you. It was fun. Nolan hated wearing his costume. I wanted to swear at him right there in the middle of the costume parade.
Sunday, December 04, 2011
Ummm....Halloween?
Remember how its December now? But I need to get these details down so I remember. It was a fun weekend. We started out taking family photos early Saturday morning (see post below), then went up to Six Flags to enjoy their Halloween festivities. The kids trick-or-treated and we watched a play about Dracula. And it was not a cold day, so we let the kids run through the fountain. I think we were the only ones. Psycho parents!

The kids were drenched and we drove home with them in their underwear.
That night was our ward annual trunk or treat. Lots of candy, too much candy, let me tell you. It was fun. Nolan hated wearing his costume. I wanted to swear at him right there in the middle of the costume parade.


On Halloween day, we had a party in Reagan's kindergarten class. The kindergartners paraded around the entire school while all the "big kids" watched. What a treat! I loved how they did that.
They had some snacks and games. Nolan got to join in on the party and I think he felt pretty cool :)
That night we had some friends over and we trick or treated around our block. Guess who didn't wear his costume??? I'll give you a hint...he didn't want to be photographed either.
Good times, but every year I am so glad when Halloween ends!
That night was our ward annual trunk or treat. Lots of candy, too much candy, let me tell you. It was fun. Nolan hated wearing his costume. I wanted to swear at him right there in the middle of the costume parade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Reagan and Nolan look so grown up in these pictures!
Post a Comment