Thursday, January 19, 2012

Nine and Jazz

Matt and I celebrated 9 years of marriage on December 29th...woohoo!!! Matt took a half day at work and we took the kids up to Six Flags for one last hurrah before our season passes expire.

Reagan is so into having her picture taken these days. Sometimes she makes these sexy faces and I have to remind her she is only 5 years old :)

Nolan rode the Frog Hopper and actually had a good time!We ended the night with Matt and I heading out to Chili's for dinner. It was reminiscent because I always associate Chili's with our early years. I remember being in college and a meal at Chili's was actually stretched into 3 meals...eating chips and salsa at the restaurant and then taking our meal home and eating for the next 2 meals! Now we have kids and eating out isn't a luxury we enjoy as much, but it is always a good feeling sitting in the dark red restaurant and munching on chips and salsa while watching the game on the bar tv.

Matt scored some free tickets from a good friend of ours to the Warriors/Jazz game here in Oracle Arena. We had amazing seats in one of the VIP section. The game was awesome. It was down to the final buzzer, with the Jazz pulling it off. Since I am almost positive we were the only Jazz fans in the entire arena, Matt's whoop of joy at that final buzzer was like a shot heard round the world. No worries, we hightailed it outta there VIP style through our secret exit and to our car, heading home in no time flat. It was a FUN night!!!

As a final ending to this post, I thought I would include the scariest pic I have ever seen of my kids. In their defense, I did ask them to make a scary face. I guess I just completely underestimated their ability to do so :) Reagan inherited my gift of making "crazy eyes" and I am not sure what happened to Nolan's tonsils, but it is documented for all to see. Enjoy!

No comments: