Funniest moment of the day: seating 4 kids in a double stroller. The BOB is surprisingly good at this! It got even funnier when I started up the hill, pushing them :)
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Oakland Zoo
To pass the week before Christmas a little more quickly, we went to the Oakland Zoo. We have been here many times and in 2009, had a family pass, but this time we had scored free tickets through the library's Discover and Go program. The Dickman's had a family pass, so they joined us for the fun! It was a really great day! Reagan stole my camera all day long and was taking pictures of grass and Trey's eyeballs and everything else she could possibly think of. Good thing she unwrapped a camera a few days later from Grandma!
Funniest moment of the day: seating 4 kids in a double stroller. The BOB is surprisingly good at this! It got even funnier when I started up the hill, pushing them :)
Here is Reagan and Justin in front of a statue.
All the kids, minus Roslyn, in front of the red frog. I have so many pics of my kids through the years on this frog! If I had time and patience, I would go through and find and post them, but for now, just use your imagination :)
On the way out, we stopped at the rides and let them choose one ride to go on. They chose the cars! Here is Nolan and Seth driving.
Super fun day! Dumbest moment: me on the drive home, not taking my exit for the 13. I ended up heading into San Francisco......but luckily, there was an exit for the 24 in Oakland, so I took that and doubled back. I hit traffic and calculated in my head that it probably took me twice as long to get home. But my kids slept and that made me one happy mom. The end!
Funniest moment of the day: seating 4 kids in a double stroller. The BOB is surprisingly good at this! It got even funnier when I started up the hill, pushing them :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment