Thursday, March 14, 2013

Capping off 2012

Well, I was really a decent blogger for the first half of 2012.  If you would like to catch my last official post, it is here.  Let's just keep this short and sweet, though and here you can see the rest of our 2012 year in bullet points:

*Reagan celebrated her 6th birthday in June.  We had a swim party with pizza and cupcakes. 
*We spent most of the summer swimming at our neighborhood pool.  Reagan learned to swim.  Nolan learned to float around in a tube or arm things.
*We took a fun trip to Utah for the 4th of July.  We camped, bbq's, Boondocked, cornholed and paraded.  It was really hot, and that is about all I remember :)


*Matt and I took a day off and spent it at California Great America.
*My mom and sisters drove out from Utah to visit in August and spent a few days with us, including my birthday!  We went to the Wharf, ate lots of clam chowder and sourdough bread, swam and relaxed.

*After my mom and sisters left, we headed to SoCal to go to Disneyland, California Adventure and also see my bestie Lori and her family.


*Matt started a new job in August with Kaiser Permanente.  He loves it, and that is all there is about that :)
*We took the funnest family trip ever up to the Redwoods.  We camped for 2 days near Founders Grove and saw really large trees.  It was beautiful and fun and I loved it.


 

*Reagan ran cross country for St. Francis in September and October. Matt had a birthday.

 

 
*We were so happy to find out in September that we were expecting another baby.  Sickness ensued and most of the next several weeks are foggy, but I do know that we had Halloween somewhere in there:)


*We went to Utah for Thanksgiving and got to break the news (or rather, my already growing belly broke the news) to family.  There was lots of food and I enjoyed it about half the time.  I still felt pretty sick.


*We bought a minivan and Matt sold the Geo.
*Christmas came and we had a blast getting into the holidays. 


*Santa came and visited our house.
 




*Matt and I celebrated 10 years of marriage on December 28th.  Matt surprised me with a dinner at Flemings (steeeeaaaaakkkk!!) and we also stayed in a bed and breakfast in Pleasanton.  No kids, thank you to our dear friends for watching them overnight.


*And that about sums up our year. 

I promise to be a better blogger, so stay tuned for a more detailed run of our lives so far in 2013.  Love to you ALL!!
 

No comments: