Saturday, March 16, 2013

Nolan turns 4!

What can I really say about Nolan right now when a picture speaks a thousand words? ;)  Nolan went from THIS:
 
 to THIS:

in what has truly felt like seconds.  I love so much about Nolan.  I love that even though he is aggressive and hits way too often, I get to see the soft and sensitive side to him.  I love that he follows his sister around and melts when she takes him under her wing.  I love that he loves preschool and looks forward every day to going.  I love his big blue eyes and huge grin and infectious laugh.  Nolan is my buddy and I am so glad I get to be his mom.

We had a little party for him centering around monster trucks.  We invited a small group of friends, played games, ate cake and all sorts of goodies.  Nolan got some fun presents and then we called it good.  I have to admit, planning birthday parties is not my thing.  I stress too much and then afterwards I can't help but think, "man was this really worth it?"  Not very nice of me. 

Here are a few pics of the birthday:


We love our big bubs so much!

No comments: