I have been waiting for this month for the last, oh....7 months I think!! It is finally almost MAY!!! Baby boy will be here this month--well, he better be or I am going to seriously bust a cap.
Our flowers around the house are blooming away and so we took some pics of the ones in the front yard with the kids in their Sunday best. I love the petunias, they remind me of my mom :) She has petunias in her front and back. And I love the red, white and purple ones, so patriotic :):)
36 weeks, baby!!! The countdown begins...
3 comments:
You kiddos look cute in their sunday best! And so do you, hot mama!! You look great :)
Lacy, you look great! Congrats on your soon to be new arrival.
I've been catching up on your blog... I can't believe how big your kids have gotten! Wow! And you are too cute with that little baby bump. Congrats on your baby-to-be!
Post a Comment