Holy cow. Last nights episode left me a little speechless, but as you are about to find out, I now have plenty to say. Roy and Pam must be over, she would look like such a fool going back to him. Bye-bye Roy, don't let the door hit you on the way out. Honest Pam is coming in. His reaction was a little bit dramatic, I wondered whether I was watching Days of Our Lives. At the cocktail party, Karen came off kinda skanky, but retracted. I am thinking she really did get with a lot of guys and was just 'testing' Jim to see what his reaction would be. Wouldn't that be funny if the CFO was really one of them? And Jim with the CFO...he is headed for a promotion. That was the most random part of the show...them playing basketball. (Matt told me that in real life, Jim has some wicked b-ball skills!) Michael and Jan were hilarious, with Jan acting like the guy and Michael the girl. Does anyone else think she may be pregnant? She complained of nausea and sickness twice this episode. I don't think this relationship will last too long. Maybe into part of next season, I don't know. Her statement "Thats what she said" made Matt and I almost fall off the couch laughing. That was classic! One of the best parts of the episode, and one of the biggest reasons I watched the Office to begin with, was Dwight at the party. He was checking the banisters and fire alarm, too funny. Oh, and how creepy was that when he was sitting in the rocking chair? I would've freaked if I was that kid!
Well, there is much to think and ponder on, and we have plenty of time...rumor is 6 weeks until the next new episode! BOO!! Until then, we get to enjoy reruns. I will end this post with a warning: Jim, if you are reading this...RUN!!!
1 comment:
From Jim: Run? From Pam? Are you kidding me? Her ex-lover just left her and (though he wants to kill me) she doesn't have the past that Karen has with every guy in the office! Plus, the CFO is going to give me a big fat raise because we're hoops pals.
Not only that, but if Pam and Jim don't end up together, every Office fan will burn down the video shoot set!
Post a Comment