Friday, February 09, 2007

new quote

The new quote from The Office last night is a little long, but I thought it was the best line from the whole thing. Michael ended up getting kicked out of the wedding, which was funny, although his antics throughout the whole thing were too much for me. He knows how to make a complete fool of himself, that is for sure. I love how Creed put his card on a gift and also Stanley getting a toaster. Pam left with Roy...boo! I wonder what will become? I think we all know that Jim and Pam will end up together, but they will totally pull a Friends-y ending on us and have it be the last episode of the last season. We couls be waiting a long time.

In other news, Reagan is making leaps and bounds with her eating. She ate cut up peaches, green beans, string cheese, muffins, and watermelon. Her favorites are string cheese, banana, and applesauce. She is such a healthy eater, but we all know that in a few years she will just prefer the Wendy's chicken nuggets and fries, so I am savoring it while I can.

Matt is disappointed we will be missing our ward annual Chocolate Lovers Party tonight, so I have made some chocolate covered strawberries for him to help ease the pain. Sshhh, don't tell him (just kidding, he will totally read this before he comes home from work anyways).

Hope all is well with everyone!

No comments: