Matt feeding the ducks. Some of the ducks are pretty, some are down right the ugliest things you've ever seen. They love bread, though. It shows. They followed us the whole time and I kept thinking, what if they attack us? Turns out, one of my BFF's Lori shared a story with me about her experience with attacking ducks. Next time, we will be more careful!

Reagan is learning to use the sippy cup. Please ignore the cloudy water--I promise it is clean and fresh from the tap...she just has a backwash problem.

Enjoying time with dad.

And mom.

Playing games.

One of my favorite shots of her. I caught her smiling!

This morning I took Reagan on a walk around Concord park. I took one of her favorite toys--this yellow chewy giraffe with brown spots. Matt's mom has had it for years and she gave it to Reagan. Reagan loves it! Anyways, I was almost home and saw that we didn't have it anymore. We backtracked for like an hour and finally found it on the side of the road! Relief! I didn't want to lose that toy.
No comments:
Post a Comment