So, remember my post on Jim being dead meat? Watch this 4 minute clip of the Jim/Pam saga, courtesy of NBC and YouTube. The most important part is the last few seconds, but watch the whole thing because it is just plain good stuff. I think we get a sneak at the cold open for April 5th episode (titled The Negotiation). It does tell us to "get there early." Do you guys think Andy saves the day by jumping in Jim's defense getting rid of his wicked anger management skills?
I rewatched it and, you're right Lacy (and Cory), there is definitely something in Roy's hand. I had just assumed that he was winding up for the punch, but his other arm isn't moving at all. It seems like a gun would be way too over the top for this show. Maybe it'll end up being a squirt gun. :) Probably not - Roy is way too angry to mess around. Aaah, watch out Jim!
Yeah, you guys are so right--there is something in his hand! A gun does seem like a bit much, but that is EXACTLY what it looks like! Maybe it is one of those tasers or something. I hate that I have to wait a week and a half to find out!!
4 comments:
Oh man - I can't wait!!!
Is that a weapon in Roy's hand? Man, I hate that guy!
I rewatched it and, you're right Lacy (and Cory), there is definitely something in Roy's hand. I had just assumed that he was winding up for the punch, but his other arm isn't moving at all. It seems like a gun would be way too over the top for this show. Maybe it'll end up being a squirt gun. :) Probably not - Roy is way too angry to mess around. Aaah, watch out Jim!
Yeah, you guys are so right--there is something in his hand! A gun does seem like a bit much, but that is EXACTLY what it looks like! Maybe it is one of those tasers or something. I hate that I have to wait a week and a half to find out!!
Post a Comment