Tuesday, June 05, 2007
What would we do without Baby Einstein? It's such a terrible thought, I just can't even fathom! The portable DVD player, along with her favorite vids, sure came in handy.
Our hotel we stayed at had some good and bad. The bad: our room had two double beds instead of a king size and the second night the hotel was overrun with teenage softball players running up and down the halls. The good: a continental breakfast and a heated pool. The heated pool was fun.
Jenn's wedding was beautiful. It was held in her aunt's backyard in Rancho Palo Verde, a rather upscale neighborhood in Alpine. Lori and I both served as bridesmaids. After the wedding, we headed to a reception at the clubhouse down the street. Matt took Reagan into the quiet area of the clubhouse because she was exhausted and I was able hang out and get down on the dance floor with friends. I wasn't able to snap any more photos of the wedding party, so I am going to try and accrue some from my buds and I will post later.

A huge thanks to Lori and Nick for entertaining Reagan and always being willing to hold her for me. Since I officially like Mexican food now (as opposed to my high school days), we headed for some true Mexican food that you can only find in San Diego. Yeah, guys, I love Utah's Cafe Rio, but that isn't the real stuff. Reagan loved the carne asada, but you know...she eats anything, so I am truly not surprised. Lori was kind enough to switch burritos with my since mine had guacomole on it. Santana's California burrito was pretty sweet, I have to admit.
I see my alma mater and immediately the song "Fly Like an Eagle" starts running through my head. Granite Hills is our alma mater and we look back fondly on our high school days! We took these photos around noon and it was a friday, so school was in session. Lori and I wanted to take these pics quickly and without much noise. Matt proceeded to embarrass us by yelling our names and "Class of 99" as he took photos.
good times...
What a fun trip to be with my friends and family in one of my favorite places on earth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like tons of fun and you were a beautiful bridesmaid!
Look what dorks we are! That's ok, it was worth the embarrassment to get the pic. Geese- can you believe it was 8 years ago??? Crazy!
Post a Comment