I am totally lame. I love the Disney Channel.
Last friday morning, Matt called me and said that they were talking about the premiere of High School Musical 2 on the news. He quoted the newscaster as saying, "Millions of 13-year-old girls around the country will be glued to their television screens Friday night." Little did they know that someone twice that age would also be glued to it.
So, I watched it and it was a fun movie, filled with all the cheese and happy endings that only a Disney Movie could offer.
Then on Matt's favorite sports show, PTI, they said that it broke the record for viewers and actually beat out football that night. Tony Kornheiser admitted that he actually contributed to that record. HA! So now I don't feel as bad. A 50-something man watched this show?? Then it is really not a big deal if a 26-year-old woman watches it either.
3 comments:
Don't fool yourself Lacy.....you had no bizniss tun'in to that show. You need to find what out what channel Spike TV is on.
WHATEVER! You know you were watching it right along with me!
Lacy! I am a total teeny bopper nerd too! I DVRed it while I was gone and have been waiting to watch it. Yay!
Post a Comment