Monday, August 13, 2007

Reagan walking!

Reagan is now officially a walker! She struts her stuff all over the apartment like she is all that and a bag of chips. You wouldn't believe it. I have been trying all week to capture that "perfect" video of her. Instead of catching that one, I got tons of "okay" videos. They are meshed together in this montage below. It is a bit long, but a goodie, especially for those of you who don't see her everyday. Enjoy :)


3 comments:

Melanie Hoopes said...

ooo - Lacy so cute! Whitney said I need to tell Lacy that is cute. It doesn't look like she's going to stay in one spot anymore! Whitney was excited to see new footage of Reagan. We look forward to seeing you guys soon.

Laura said...

"Agin, agin!" Way to go Regs!
Love,
Addie.

Anonymous said...

Yay Reagan! Way to go! So cute!