Melanie asked us to fill out this fun survey thingy. Reagan's answers are in parenthesis after mine.
1. The Best Thing I cooked in the last week? I haven't done much cooking, but I would have to say Pork Roast--my dads recipe. (Reagan: "best thing I ATE is cheese and Ritz crackers)
2. Anywhere in the World to Go and with Whom? Somewhere Carribean with Matt (Reagan: "I would grow another foot in height and go ride the kiddie rides at Magic Mountain while my dad and mom ride X-treme and Goliath")
3. Last time I cried? Last night because the carseat I want for Reagan is on recall. (Reagan: "like five minutes ago when mom wouldn't let me have my binky. I did more than cry; I threw a total fit.")
4. What are 5 things I was doing this month 10 years ago? Let's see...it was October 1997, so I was a junior in high school. (Reagan: "I don't know.")
*Gearing up for high school soccer season
*16 and having a license, I was driving around whatever car I could get my hands on at home...either the Escort or the Cavalier.
*Hanging with my Hawaiian Tropic Models
*Crushing on some homeless druggy at Granite Hills High School
*Helping make the junior class homecoming float (homecoming was the night of Halloween)
5. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
*Watch The Office
*Work on Reagan's photo album
*Make Matt's lunch for tomorrow
*Get our Halloween costumes together
*Drink hot chocolate for my sore throat
(Reagan says: "Drink glass of milk before bedtime, cry for my binky, poop my pants, wipe my runny nose on mom's sleeve, carry my purse and cell phone around.")
6. My 6 favorite snacks? Only 6? Hmmm..
*chips and salsa
*Graham crackers dipped in milk
*Candy bars or cookies that have been frozen
*Carrot sticks
*Cold cereal (preferably Marshmallow Mateys or Cinnamon Toast Crunch)
*Dried fruit such as mangos, craisins, etc.
*Trail mix
(Reagan: "Oh, this is easy, all I do is snack everyday. My favorites are Ritz crackers, cheese chunks, fruit snacks, cooked carrot sticks, Cheerios, and apple slices.")
7. My 5 worst habits? (I am asking Matt on these)
*Picking out stray hairs from my head
*Picking toenails
*Bad temper in traffic
*Leaving toilet seat up
*Calling girls, 'dude.'
(Reagan: "I don't have any.")
8. My 5 favorite foods?
*Chili's grilled chicken sandwich
*Homemade taco boats
*Hamburgers and french fries
*Cold cereal
*Pork salad from Cafe Rio
(Reagan: "Please see the snacks category above.")
9. Five places I have been?
*Puerto Rico
*Mexico
*Hawaii
*New Mexico
*Texas
(Reagan says, "Utah, California, Hawaii--my mommy was 6 weeks pregnant with me, New Mexico, and Texas.")
10. My 6 favorite memories?
*Christmas Eve and morning all growing up. It was such an exciting time as a kid!!
*Catalina Island with Lori 2000. A crazy trip that turned out to be so much freakin fun.
*My first date with Matt to Preference-I asked him and we went to the Spanish Fork dance, listened to Counting Crows and ate ice cream off our table for dessert. Upon getting in the truck, he said, "Oh, you like Counting Crows. Me, too." I knew he was the one.
*Family reunion in Lava Hot Springs 2004-staying overnight in Soda Springs. Matt and I were dating at the time and he came along. My parents made me share a bed with my sisters while Matt slept in the other cabin. No funny stuff going on there.
*Matt proposing to me in Sundance, Utah on July 13th 2004. It was a total surprise and a VERY long story. I will share it when we celebrate our 5th anniversary in 2 months.
*The day Reagan was born-June 22, 2006. She was three days overdue, but it felt like 3 years. After an unusually short labor, my little girl arrived and automatically pooped on my stomach...surely a prediction of things to come.
(Reagan says, "Mom is tired and doesn't feel like giving my 6 favorite memories. Let's just say they probably involve Baby Einstein, stroller rides with my BFF Adelaide, my grandmas and grandpas and my mom and dad, and a recent trip to see Lori and Nick.")
OK, so I would love to see some others fill this out. This includes anyone and everyone who should read this post, but I REALLY would love to see answers from my Hawaiian Tropic Models (Lori and Jenn), Loren, Lance/Katey (please start a blog!), Caitlin, Lindsey and Loni, Amy, Jeff and Selly, Lindsay, Robb and Lori (last 3 need blogs!). Oh yeah, and all the Cowell Terrace and ward friends here in Concord--and on the east coast (Burts). My freshman ward buddies Jeanine, Rachel, Jessica. My cuzzin Brooke. Ruth in SLC!! Anyone else???
No comments:
Post a Comment