Sunday, October 21, 2007

Family time in Utah

If I had to choose one month of the year to be in Utah, this would be it. October is just gorgeous in Utah. We were blessed with windy autumn weather, the leaves change to the most vibrant colors and we even had some snow in the mountains. I wish I had time to be a little more up close and personal with the photos, but these are still great shots.
We spent Wednesday with the raddest mom-in-law ever, Bev and with Mel and her kids. This is where Mel and I got out for a kids-free shopping trip and we also ate at Cafe Rio, the best food in Utah. The highlight, however, was Whitney proudly announcing that she was going to give her baby some milk and plopping down in the rocker and lifting up her shirt. It was so classic!
Reagan and Whitney playing and having fun.
I got to spend some time with my sisters, too. I ended up getting my hair cut and highlighted while there, since it is like a quarter of the cost in Utah (compared to CA). I walked into the hair place looking like my sister Loni (right) and left looking like Lindsey (left).
Reagan just prefers to be nude. Matt and I are praying that she outgrows this stage prior to the age of 16.

With Gram and Lindsey in Cafe Rio. We pretty much went straight there from the airport. I was in Utah for 4 days and ate at Cafe Rio twice. I could have easily ate there again, but I had to try a few others things, too. Plus, the beans were really getting to Reagan and I didn't have Matt around to pawn off the diaper duty.

No comments: