Reagan is learning all the skills she needs to be a good mommy. She received a dolly and stroller from Grandma Rasmussen for Christmas (early) and has been cuddling and caring for the little babe since day 1. Everything else takes a backseat to her 'baby.'
She knows that baby needs her binky. Oh yes, Reagan knows ALL about that.

Each night, I read Reagan and book and sit in the chair with her. Matt and I were so TICKLED when one night Reagan did it with her baby. It was the cutest thing. She grabbed a book, her baby, and was asking for 'up' in the chair.
By the way, Reagan loves the book in the picture. The Very Busy Spider by Eric Carle. I highly recommend it.

Of course, baby needs her fresh air, despite dipping down into freezing California temperatures...like low 60's and stuff. So we bundle up and head outdoors where Reagan makes sure that baby is sitting properly in her seat (LOL) and that she gets plenty of sips of water.

Honestly, I have seen a cuddly, motherly side come out of Reagan since the birth of her baby. It is really exciting to watch her. She gives the baby kisses and gives Matt and I kisses now.

So now I ask the question: does Reagan resemble me (LACY) at all in these photos? To anyone who may be reading our blog, I want your opinion. Be honest!
9 comments:
What a cutie! It's so innate in girls to be little mommies, isn't it? Hope you guys are doing well! We'll have to get together soon. As for Reagan resembling you...she looks exactly like Matt, it's crazy. She may look just like Matt, but I'm sure she's a great mom like you!
no, she doesnt look at all like you, or as I remember you. She's the cutie pie version of her dad.
No, sorry. She's as Matt as can be. Don't feel too bad; I have a child the same way...er, that looks like his dad, not Matt. :)
I love these pictures of Reagan - my favorite is how the baby is about to fall out of the stroller! Such a cute stage!! I'm no good at judging who looks like who - I don't even think my kids look anything like thier parents! Wich is good since I looked like Tommy Boy as a kid!
Regs is definatly Matt's mini me...but very adorable. I laughed out loud when I saw how the baby was "properly" seated in the stroller. So cute!
Oh my gosh you and Laura both hands down have the cutest little girls!!
Ok Lacy of course we see Matt totally but seeing more baby pics than others I totally see some of you in there. The red hair for sure!!
You gotta love girls. They are so much fun. I love those pictures.
Cool, a spider book. I'll have to find that one. Alanna loves spiders. Whenever we have paper and a pen around that is usually one of her requests. That and to draw babies.
Reagan and Alanna must think alike. What can we say, they both have such cool parents. =)!
Post a Comment