We have Dish Network and with it (sometimes) comes this free channel called HDNet. There is hardly anything good on it except for when they have free live concerts...in HD!! A lot of the bands we don't like, so we just skip past it, but in the last month, I have seen the following concerts: Gwen Stefani (she's allright, I actually liked her better in No Doubt), Third Eye Blind (one of my favorite bands!!), 311, and some others that I am not totally into, but hey, it was a free concert! This kind of makes up for us not being able to see Angels and Airwaves at the Warfield tomorrow night...kind of.
1 comment:
Dish Network also offers a channel called RAVE. It is almost only concerts and we have watched tons of good ones. We decided with surround sound we will never have to actually go to another one.
Post a Comment