A gas station? Are you SERIOUS?
Both mine and Matt's reaction to the most famous proposal ever to grace NBC. But now that it has been 37 minutes and I have had time to think and ponder on it, I am actually starting to really like the proposal. Jim is a very simple guy and I don't think the fireworks proposal was really his personality anyways (it was more Andy's). Plus it was a spur of the moment and caught all Office fans off guard...well, except when your sister calls your minutes before the premiere and says, "something big happens, but I won't tell you!!" Just kidding, Lindsey, I suspected it, but it still totally took me by surprise!
I am hating Ryan being back. Why can't people just leave and be gone? Toby? Ryan? Jan? All people I thought ran their course at Dunder Mifflin and now they are back. But Ryan irks me the most. I can't stand his character and I really hope he becomes the office pariah. Good for Kelly shutting him down. Now if only Michael could shut him down as well, however...
Michael is totally and completely clueless. Things hit the fan in our home when he ripped the Counting Crows tickets. For starters, I really like that group, but mostly because he is completely ruining things for him and Holly. I don't know how many more dumb Michael moments I can take.
Things I liked: Creed's tapeworm scandal, Stanley taking the stairs and so happy for losing 7 pounds.
Angela and Dwight are also killing me. She is a complete train wreck and I hope that we see her take a big fall this season. Why isn't Phyllis blackmailing her for more than the PPC chair? REALLY? Party planning committee...is that all? Phyllis is always stomped all over in the office and this is one way she can really start to utilize some power, haha. She needs to stick it to Angela.
3 comments:
Okay... my thoughts. I loved that Jim proposed at the gas station... totally a Jim thing.
Just about died when Michael didn't take Holly to the concert and instead ripped up the tickets! What was he thinking?!?!
As my husband said... Dwight needs to have some respect for himself!
And Ryan? Hate him. Can't believe he's back. So happy that Kelly shot him down!
I loved the gas station proposal as well--so like Jim and yet I was so surprised.
And as for the headbands--I took the easy way out and used a glue gun. I just cut off the top of the knee high (the part that keeps it up on your leg when you wear it)and glued the two ends together. If the glue doesn't hold, I'll sew them.
Now I have a question for you--where did you get Reagan's tricyle? We are looking for one for Isaac and I remember you posted about the one you got her. Are you still happy with it?
Jim did what a man has to do sometimes. He wanted to make sure he locked his lady up and didn't lose her again and once you realize that, doesn't really matter where the asking happens. LOL!
Dwight kicking Stanley's cake was pretty classic.
Post a Comment