Matt loves having caramel apples each year. This year we tried to decorate them. I cut up snickers bar, but struggled with that. The best one ended up being the one in the back row, middle which was simply rolled in peanuts. We ironically enjoyed eating these while watching The Biggest Loser.

While carving pumpkins the night before Halloween, Reagan was a pure delight. She played in the messy insides of the pumpkins and really enjoyed that! She posed for all my pictures, showed me her hands, an I couldn't decide which photos to post, so I went with these three.

4 comments:
Thanks for the apple you guys gave me for my birthday. I only wish you had realized how old I am and what havoc it was on my dentures.
Oh my those apples look good! Rumor has it they are good at Christmas time too.
Holy smokes, those look so yummy!!! Great job guys! Hey just to tell you the last two times we have watched Biggest Loser we haev been eating McDonalds... LOVE IT!! We are so the couple that sits in front of the t.v. & shoves their faces with food (I think it's Amy & Phil) We are such fatty losers!!:):)
here i am chillin in the library in between classes, starving might i add, checking out my prego sisters blog when i see a picture of the yummiest looking caramel apples EVER! i am still salivating over those. reagies looks so cute and old! 2 more weeks is it?:)
Post a Comment