Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pixieland Amusement Park

This is Reagan's Disneyland, Concord-style. Kind of pricey, but she loves the rides. My heart swelled with pride when she rode the Dragon Rollercoaster with dad this last Saturday! That is right, she rode a rollercoaster! I have never been on it, but Matt, who has been on some collosal rides, claims it wasn't exactly the joy ride he expected. It went rather fast! And she held on, but after three turns, she was more than ready for it to be over! She barely made the height requirement. In this below photo, you can't even really see her, but she is tucked under Matt's arm if you looks closely.

Next up: Six Flags Magic Mountain! Ha, just kidding. I will give her another two or three years before we hit that!
Feeding the ducks at the pond. There was a duck that looked just like Kramer from Seinfeld with his hair and all. I didn't get a photo.

We couldn't leave without our ride on the train. She is still obsessed with trains.

1 comment:

old Loni said...

matt looks adorable sitting in the train..just his size!:)