Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Long Time, No Post!?!

Well, all is fine here in our house. I haven't updated in a while, but things are smoothing out here on the homefront. Nolan is smiling, which is about the cutest thing imaginable. I captured it in a few of the photos below. He is also cooing and gurgling away, trying to communicate with us as best he can. He still cries a bit and requires holding and pacifying from about 7-10pm, but I think his 10pm bedtime is finally starting to inch earlier. I recently read from my sister in law Amy that her favorite part of the day is when her kids go to bed at 8pm and she has her time. I look forward to that day. Right now we still force naps on Reagan, which she doesn't need. That means she is up till 10pm at night. Yes, seriously. As soon as I can get through my days without a little snooze, we are moving away from naps. Lacy the sleep nazi thinks she needs to go down earlier.



I have some cute videos and they are uploading as I type. They are taking FOREVER, so as soon as they do, I will post. It may be another day or two, but hopefully tonight sometime! The videos are basically of nothing, just Nolan's little movements and stuff, but since my mom is the only one of our families who have seen him, the video gives a better read on his personality than photos. I just love the video of Reagan and Nolan together, it is hilarious. Reagan is kind of a ham these days.
I have all these things I mean to post and little happenings throughout the day, but when I sit down to type, I can't remember a darn thing. I am suffering from brain cell deficit. If I can remember what else I was posting about, I will post more tomorrow.

1 comment:

KT and Lance said...

He is so stinking cute!! I love the smiles! I seriously can't believe how much he reminds me of you and of your mom! Cute Cute!