Sunday, October 25, 2009

Costumes

Princess on Ice in Oakland--first chance at using the Cinderella costume for Reagan!! And my...they were on their "best" princess behavior ;) Probably not enough Mickey Mouse in the performance for Reagan's liking; she fell asleep in my lap with about 20 minutes to go and M and M showed up for the last 15 finale. Bummer! Still a great show, though.
The Snow White scene.Reagan prepping for Princess on Ice by playing with her Princesses a few hours before!
Saturday night was our ward trunk or treat. What a costume feast this was! I think Reagan looked pretty dolled up as Cinderella.
Daniel had an amazing Thomas the Train costume. His mom and grandma made it, wow!

Cinderella and the skeleton! Nolan had a nice easy costume, just jammies!
Aurora and Cinderella at the ball!
I think Jackson and Nolan look so much alike and we were laughing about how they ended up in the same costumes!
Hands down, best costume: the Muhlesteins portraying Monsters Inc.
And now we have WAY too much C-A-N-D-Y in our house. Anyone want some? Even Reagan has slowed down on eating it and there is still at least half her bucket. Come trick or treating to our place and I promise you will leave with a plethora of candy!
Its Halloween week on TV--and this year is an extra special treat because The Office is doing a Halloween episode. And its a real one, not just we see a glimpse of costumes in the cold open, like last year. And I saw the promo--and the costumes are GOOD!!!! I won't spoil, but just pay attention to Oscar and Andy. Creed is freaky as ever and Ryan--well, lets just say that the vampire craze hasn't been missed by The Office! Enjoy :)

3 comments:

Michael Family said...

So cute! I love how you did Regan's hair to really look like Cinderella. Complete with the headband and a black necklace! Perfect!

Laura said...

Reagan was the perfect Cinderella! She looked ADORABLE!

Brooke said...

Very cute Lacy! Your kids looked adorable!