Well, Jim and Pam are finally hitched...YEA!!! Been waiting for this moment for way too long. I actually loved the entire episode, but most especially the last 15 minutes. I thought the dance down the aisle was HILARIOUS!! And for those of you who don't know what they were referring to (the youtube video),
here it is. It will make you laugh and give you goosebumps at the same time. It was the big youtube sensation of the summer, so of course Michael probably watched it a million times. I love that they referenced it.
Oh, and not everyone loves the Office, according to this
article. Classy inmates.
A few Saturdays ago was "free-museum" day from Smithsonian magazine or something like that. I am unsure of the details, all I know is that we got into San Francisco's Exploratorium for free! Reagan wouldn't take a drink from the toilet bowl fountain, of that I think I am grateful. I taught her well. She loved the funny mirrors and playing in the sand on the second level. The bubbles were pretty cool. Honestly, I am glad we didn't have to pay to get in. The grounds outside are beautiful, with the Palace of Fine Arts, the lake and ducks, and to top it off, a fog-free day in the city.

We drove around a little while later, actually looking for parking, but ended up at a marina near Crissy Field. We took our shoes off and waded while Nolan slept in his seat. Reagan could run from waves for days, I think. One direction was a view of the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatrax Island the other direction. Days like this make me glad to live in a such a scenic place.
4 comments:
oh - the beach looks like so much fun. You gotta love banks holidays - I think that is a great perk!
Woah, that is CRAZY about that tree! Good thing no one was hurt. Hope it gets fixed soon.
That picture of Nolan screaming is a classic!
Lacy another great post. You guys are so awesome with always going to neat places. You guys have been to places in the bay area I haven't been to & I have lived here all my 38 yrs. I am living it through you ok... :):) So keep it up, I am just checking things off my list THANKS! Sorry about your roof, man that stinks, hope they got it fixed real quick. I can't wait to watch the Office this week, we DVR'd it & will hopefully get to it tonight. I LOVE DVR, what ever happened before it came along, stone ages man!
Post a Comment