Saturday, October 10, 2009

Honesty is the Best Policy

Tonight as I was putting Reagan into the bath, she said to me "Mom, your hair isn't very pretty anymore."

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I'll never forget the time I wore my hair curly and my nephew asked me why I had it all "grossied up"

Kids don't worry about the consequences :)

Michael Family said...

Aww, I am sure you don't need to worry about unsolicited opinions by a 3-year-old hair critic. You look great, Lacy! I love how kids just say stuff.

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, Lacy. I can't stop laughing. Don't worry, I think you have very nice hair. :)

Amy Schelin said...

Can't help but laugh because I get some of my harshest criticism from my kids. So funny.

MARE + 3= CRAZY!!! said...

Did you give her a little waterbaording?? :):) Gotta love them kids dontcha :)I think your hair looks very nice!