What is a Christmas without making some cookies? We made these a while back and I was a good mom and let Reagan do just about everything on her own...which is why most of the neighbors and friends didn't get any ;)
She rolled out the cookie dough and loved using the cutters. She is very into cookie cutters, she always asks us to cut her sandwiches and toast into shapes.


The flour was a hit. She kept asking for more and more and like a good mom, I obliged. It was a mess, but she had a great old time. I didn't even complain about her new sweater!!

Nolan watched, laughed and ate Kix.

When dad got home, it was decorating time. Matt was very creative with his colors, and Reagan took the sprinkles to a whole new level. I am still finding them mushed into the carpet beneath the table. At least it was festive this month.
No comments:
Post a Comment