Monday, August 02, 2010

House Photos!

Doesn't my living room look beautiful?? NOT!!!!!! I WISH!! Actually this post is dedicated to the zillions of photos I have saved from the internet for the last year or so with projects or things I like. I am just reviewing some of my favorites. The photo above is actually our wall color though-Sherwin Williams Blonde. This blogger has her whole house in it and it is gorg. I want her wall shelves.

This wainscoting is to die for. I don'th ave the patience or artistic ability, but someday my beadboard dining room will be stellar.
I want to do this someday with my kids.
We will redo our kitchen soon and I would love white cabinets with this color granite. I think it would look spendid with our wood floors.
Someday my fireplace will look like this. You know you can actually tile on top of brick, just use board underneath.
sometime in the near future, I will paint my table black, ala THIS ONE! I think it looks fab, painting chairs scares me though.

2 comments:

stacy said...

So glad I saw this post. I have been meaning to email you and have to collect some images of rooms that you love. Send me some more! What magazines to you tend to like more than others? I also want to do the silouettes. I have that same pic saved from 71 toes blog. Also as for those shelves in the first photo we have some similar to those from Ikea. We actually installed lights on the bottom of ours for over the couch. I still need to look at the calendar but definitely plan on Gavin and I coming down for a night or 2, however long you want us there. I want photos and things that inspire you before hand so I can get the brain going and give you some suggestions. I'm so excited to see all you've done in person. I wish we could justify doing work on our place. I'd love white kitchen cabinets and granite counters. My mom has some new laminate counters that look like granite and I'm actually amazed at how well they have copied it now.

Laura said...

I think you have great taste!