Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I Heart September

My annual I love September post. Although this summer flew by so quickly, its hard to agree with being anxious for fall. But I still am. I love football, I love falling leaves and the changing colors. I love the wind blowing and cloudy skies. I love it! We have a zillion birthdays in September, including Matt's--he is going tob e 32!!! OLD MAN, geesh. But he looks great. And speaking of old, I found some gray hair on my head. I want to die. And I think that they are spreading. If this is the case we will have to take out a second mortgage to cover the cost of a hair salon bill.

We are heading to Disneyland in a little over a week!! I can't wait for Reagan to see this! She has no clue what Disneyland is, she asked me if they were going to be on ice and if Tinkerbell was last...meaning she thinks it is Disney on Ice--we went to last year. I showed her some videos online and they had the new Pixie Hollow area up and she is now pretty excited. Has even had some dreams about it. When we get back, we are starting our landscaping, or at least preparing our lawn to be landscaped. We are almost done with giving our bathroom a facelift. No more blue seashell wallpaper and fish tiles. Going to the bathroom just became a little more pleasant.

Next week is a big one for Reagan. She starts preschool two days a week as well as ballet classes on Wednesdays. What am I going to do with Nolan? When Reagan isn't around to entertain him, he wants me to hold him and then he slaps my face. Now that I think about it, sending her to school may just be the worst idea ever. I took her school clothes shopping the other weekend and she picked out all skirts and dresses. She won't wear pants!!! I tried to explain to her that we wear jeans in the winter, but she won't do it and I won't spend money on clothes she refuses to wear.

Well I am trying to go to bed earlier so that I am not so tired in the mornings, so this post will have to do for now. Love to you all!

2 comments:

Michael Family said...

He slaps your face? OK, I know that isn't funny, but it is! It sounds so funny! I can just picture him doing it. Reagan will have a blast at school, and Nolan will survive. Post bathroom pics! :)

Melanie Hoopes said...

good luck - your such an ambitious mom!