My ankle is about ready to fall off right now but I’m still savoring the experience of a fun church ball tournament this last week. Despite intentional fouls, technicals, screaming at referees, team captains being warned several times, and teammates frustrated with playing time quitting, we came within four points of winning the three day regional tournament in overtime. Just like Uncle Rico I can’t help but think "just if" they would have thrown me the ball more in the low post that we would have won, back in 2007. We beat some dang good teams. Unfortunately we didn’t have anyone kick the ball against the ceiling rip off his jersey and curse at the refs before being kicked out of the building like last year (he’s now in the bishopric). The joys of church ball.
4 comments:
matthew be careful with that darn ankle!
Rashole-The Church must have really smelled the next day. Three days of each team wearing the same smelly-mesh uniform.
-Seabass
Warren, you should have smelled our apartment!
Just kidding, Matt wears perfume!
Wow, I never would have guessed Mike Von Savoye would perform such an act of frustration.
Post a Comment