Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Under the Weather

This has been a rough couple of days...I've had the stomach flu! Yuck! And let me tell you, it is 10 times worse when you have a child to care for. Reagan spend majority of yesterday watching me lay on the couch and while she watched Baby Einstein and played with toys for 4 hours. I finally called Matt and asked him to please come home early. I am finally feeling better this afternoon. I even felt good enough to watch Brandon leave American Idol. Can anyone tell me what their exit song is? You know, the song they play right after someone gets the boot? Last season it was "Had a Bad Day." I really like this season's song...something about 'heading home.' Anyways, let me know if you do.

March Madness...ahhh yes. Matt always puts the curse on me. I make my picks, he makes his, then sees who I picked, then changes his. And he fills out like 10 brackets. I tease him endlessly about this. The truth is, he enters about 10 different groups. But everytime he picks the same finalists as I do, he always beats me out. So this year I am totally keeping mine private until the picking time is over.

Here is something to make my fam jealous: I found a Rite-Aid up here that carries Chocolate Malted Crunch. Can you believe it? I am heading over there tomorrow to pick up some. I'll let you guys know how it tastes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suspect that you are lying. Isn't the truth that the most brackets that Matt has ever done 2 and that was because he was in 2 different pools, and isn't it a fact that he has never changed his picks to match yours but that you have changed your picks after looking at his. Honesty really should be the best policy.

Lacy said...

I know you wrote this comment, Matt.