I am becoming more of a fan of these shows each week as they weed out the so-so's and leave the good ones behind. First off, I am a huge fan of Ian Ziering after this Monday's performance. He stepped it up on his jive, for sure! His pro partner is also my favorite gal on the entire show. She makes the dancing look like so much fun and has an ease with it. Plus she flips her hair around really cool. Ian also looks like my brother Lance, so that makes me a fan of his as well. Last season, I was all for Joey Lawrence and I think it was because, in addition to his great dancing, he looked like my brother Loren. I'm beginning to see a pattern...
The beauty queen got voted off. Like I say, just weeding out the so-so's.
AI was really cool last night. I think the finale will be Blake and Melinda. I already chatted with Laura about this this morning on our walk, but Melinda needs to do away with some of her mannerisms. She doesn't need to act so surprised every time the judges give her a compliment. She is really playing off of Simon's "you are so genuinely good and do not realize it" a little too much. I think Haley will be voted off tonight. Except for Simon noticing her great legs and Paula noticing how good she looks in green, she is clearly "forgettable."
No comments:
Post a Comment