Friday, April 06, 2007

Negotiations

I thought last nights episode was LOL funny. My favorite parts:

1. Michael wearing a womens suit, claiming it was a bisexual suit. How hilarious when he stuck his butt out at Pam?? And Phyllis playing with the shoulder pads--so funny! I actually saw this clip before the episode even aired and had to watch it again and again, I loved it.

2. Angela and Dwight, making out

3. Dwight's talking head, when he is blinking from having pepper spray in his eyes. So funny!

4. Michael's wikipedia discovery (see quote of the week)

There were plenty more as well, but here are a few observations I had as well, good and bad:

1. Jim looks tired. I am not sure if that is what his character is supposed to look like right now or if the guy who plays Jim is just plain tired from acting. But he is clearly wearing a wig in this episode and the bags under his eyes are noticeable. He isn't his usual perky self. This could also be the fact that he is dating a girl he really wants to like, but doesn't and the girl he does like, he doesn't trust. Relationship woes...I am so glad I am married and done with that!

2. Toby gets treated like dirt in every episode, especially by Michael. Does this guy not have a backbone? Honestly. I think he has a lot of pent up anger and one of these up coming episodes, he may just explode. Oh yeah, and is he still crushing on Pam?

3. Darryl is one of the funniest background characters on this show and he clearly deserves more air time. I laughed so hard at him yesterday.

4. Karen is turning into a bad girlfriend. Her comment for Jim to get out and sell paper so they could go on a trip was really awful. She seems like a headstrong woman and is clearly fed up with the love quadrangle, but its no excuse to say that. I think this is the beginning of the end of Jaren (or Kim). I think she is going to be offered a job at corporate in the season finale, which is titled The Job.

I still stick with my prediction that the season finale will be Pam confessing her love for Jim, much like he did with last season. All the episodes will lead up to that, with Pam becoming more self confident and speaking her mind. Something "big" will happen with Michael and Jan...that has been confirmed by the mouths of the actors themselves. I cannot wait to find out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that I can answer your question about Jim. I have spent most of my life having several women chasing after me and also working with idiots. The combination of the two is very tiring.

Other amazing answers to you questions include:

Toby has no backbone and Karen has to become a bad girlfriend so that you want Jim to leave her and go with Pam.