This will be quick because AI results show comes on in 15 minutes. But I LOVED this week. Why?? Because Martina McBride was the guest artist on the show and she is also performing tonight. She is my all-time favorite country singer, probably one of my favorite artists. I thought some people were awesome, others totally bombed. My thoughts as follows:
Phil-has has always been low on my favorites list. Now I know why--he doesn't sing anything well but country. He has totally found his niche. I was thinking this the whole time he sang, he looked so natural up there and his voice sounded great. The judges said exactly what I was thinking. I don't think he will go home tonight. And I think he should stick with country.
Jordin-the best performance of the night and one of my favorites of the whole season. She has an amazing voice, the best of all the girls. She is only 17, too! She sang A Broken Wing by Martina and it gave me chills. She sings with emotion, she looks really pretty and has the voice to back it up. I think she will be in the final 2.
Lakisha-didn't like her this week. Not much else to say. She really kind of bores me actually.
Chris-he bores me as well. His voice did sound nasally this week and it wasn't a good thing, despite what he thinks. I think he is going home.
Sanjaya-yikes! Bad song, bad hairdo. But honestly, at this point, I really feel for the guy. I heard that he was at a baseball game recently and they showed him on the big screen and everyone booed! How sad is that???!! He is only a kid, for crying out loud. This will scar him for life. I wish he would get voted off, but everyone in America knows it won't happen.
Melinda-love her and I am SO GLAD that Simon told her to drop the surprised act. Wasn't it nice when she smiled and said "thank you" to the compliments? Much better. Her performance was amazing. I like when she sings the fast songs, it really brings out her personality. I think she will be in the top 3.
Blake-I love his style. I really don't like him as a country singer. I picture him as more of a alternative/pop singer, with his beat boxing and all. So last night didn't do much for me, but as usual he has an amazing voice and manages to not be at all annoying when he sings. He is a natural performer, in my opinion and the most original in the group. He'll be in the final.
So there you have it. I am on my way to the tv right now to see the results show. My prediction is Chris, but each season has a surprise vote off, so maybe this is the night???
No comments:
Post a Comment